Inspired by the Sheldon Tapestry which has recently been returned to Warwickshire after its showcase at the British Museum, Process.Thread is an innovative community e-textiles project exploring the ways that digital technologies are affecting contemporary rural life in Warwickshire. Groups from rural communities across the county are working collaboratively with Ludic Rooms and textile artist Julia O’Connell.
- Lots of thought provoking conversation about our City!
- Prototyping more milk frother hacks for our buzzbot raceway workshops this weekend at Godiva
- A print hall so BIG you could easily fit a swimming pool (or two) in there!
- From disco bus stops to information posts that give off scents, and everything else in between…
- A smart bit of tech that challenges social exclusion – now you’re talking our language!