The Random String Fellowship programme is a unique opportunity for artists and creatives from any discipline, including visual arts, music, literature and performing arts, who are interested in embarking on their first technology-focused creative enquiry. Ludic Rooms is offering a package of support from November 2018 to March 2019 to enable artists to play, learn and develop ideas for new work using interactive technology.
The Fellowship includes:
- A stipend and technical resources
- A 2-day residential to provide an intensive introduction
- 1-1 time with a Mentor to give training and support
- Group technical training workshops
- Go & See trips
- Attendance and presence at the Random String Festival, Coventry 16-18 November
- A final sharing of work-in-progress for commissioners & curators
The Fellowship is part of a wider Random String arts and technology development programme which includes a Symposium at Warwick Arts Centre on Friday 16 November and a Festival across Coventry City Centre on 17 & 18 November.
To apply, complete the application form here as well as uploading a CV and any supporting images (max 5 MB) or weblink.
A webinar will be held on Tuesday 2 October 12.00pm where you can ask questions about the Fellowship programme and the application process, more details will be published on randomstring.co very soon.
Deadline for applications: 15 October 5pm
Interviews in Coventry (or by skype, googlehangouts): Monday 5 November
Random String is a Ludic Rooms project in partnership with Warwick Arts Centre, supported using public funding by Arts Council England and Coventry City Council.